Welcome to API ITALY S.R.L.! We respect your right to privacy.
WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT?
When you register on the Website, when you create and update your account, and when you purchase Online Courses on the Website, we and third parties working with us will collect the following information:
- Name, email address, age (required)
- Home address, date of birth, telephone number, country of nationality (required for certain courses)
- Other personal data if you choose to register for an account via third party sites including Facebook and Google, and have provided your personal information on those platforms
- Data relating to your use of our Website and enrolment on Online Courses
- Information provided by you when you correspond with us (including via surveys)
- We also collect data to answer your queries on the phone, via post, via email or online via a chatbot or online form. In such case we will only ask you to provide the data necessary to handle your request (to manage our contractual relationship with you and/or comply with a legal obligation).
- We may process this data because it is necessary to manage our contractual relationship with you in case your request is related to an order or because we have a legitimate interest in helping you and thereby improving our services.
We will not collect any personally identifiable information about you unless it is in response to you using our Website or actively registering for one of our online products. The security of your personally identifiable information is extremely important to us.
- obtain information about the processing of your personal data and a copy of this data (Art. 15 GDPR),
- rectification of inaccurate and completion of incomplete personal data (Art. 16 GDPR),
- erasure of your personal data and, if these have been made public, that API ITALY S.R.L. informs other controllers about the erasure request (Art. 17 GDPR),
- restriction of processing of your personal data (Art. 18 GDPR),
- withdrawal of consent given; the withdrawal does not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal (Art. 7 GDPR)
Your information, which is provided voluntarily, is used to provide you with services, to analyze queries, questions and complaints in order to provide the necessary technical support and to inform you about promotions, special offers and gifts from the Company.
You keep the right to make inquiries to the Company about the collection and use of your personal data, including its removal and destruction and you can apply on any personal data issue at the following e-mail address: email@example.com
We take seriously our legal obligation to protect the privacy of children. Accordingly, we do not knowingly collect or maintain personal information from persons under 18 years of age, and no part of the Website is directed to persons under 18 years of age. If you are under 18 years of age, then please do not use or access the Website at any time or in any manner. We will take appropriate steps to delete any personal information of persons less than 18 years of age.
WHO HAS ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
Your personal data can be accessed by our employees to the extent that this access is required to enable them to perform their work for us. In addition, we disclose personal data to:
- Our affiliates for the purposes described in this privacy notice
- Our third party service providers, including those of Academy of Private Investor Inc., who facilitate the administration of our websites, marketing initiatives (including contests, sweepstakes and similar promotions) and other business needs, for example data hosting, data analysis, information security and technology and
related infrastructure provision, customer service, auditing, payment service providers, marketing service providers, and other business purposes.
- Public authorities, justice and law enforcement, fiscal authorities and other authorities assigned with investigative powers or public authority pursuant to applicable law.
Our website contains simple links to the following social media networks:
- Facebook (operated by: Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA)
- Twitter (operated by: Twitter Inc., 795 Folsom St., Suite 600, San Francisco, CA 94107, USA)
- Youtube (operated by: Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA)
- Instagram (operated by: Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA)
- Telegram (operated by: Telegram Messenger LLP, 71-75 Shelton Street Covent Garden London United Kingdom)
In these cases, a transfer of data to the social media operators mentioned only takes place if the corresponding icon (e.g. the “f” of Facebook, the bird symbol of Twitter, the “g+” symbol of Google Plus) is clicked. If you click on one of these icons, a page of the corresponding social media operator opens in a popup window, which means, that we are no longer responsible for the collection of your personal information and its’ safety on those websites.
HOW LONG WE RETAIN YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data can be retained for the whole duration of our relationship and, in compliance with the applicable privacy laws, for 10 years from the termination of the agreement or, in case of disputes, for the statute of limitations set forth under the applicable laws, without prejudice to any longer storage periods provided for by specific laws.
If you wish to delete your personal data sooner, than it’s mentioned above, you shall write an e-mail to our support group firstname.lastname@example.org and ask to remove everything you want to be removed.
CHANGES AND UPDATES OF THE PRIVACY NOTICE
Considering possible amendments of the applicable privacy laws, the Company may integrate
and/or update, wholly or partially, this privacy notice. Any changes, integrations or updates will be communicated through publication on the Company’s website.
To help you understanding our privacy notice, please find below the meaning of the main terms contained therein:
Processing means any operation or set of operations which is performed on personal data or on sets of personal data, such as collection, recording, organisation, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction, whether or not by automated means.
Personal data mean any information relating, directly or indirectly, to a person (such as, for example, name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier, one or more elements able to identify the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity, etc.).
Data subject means the person whose personal data are processed.
Consent means any data subject’s wish, by a statement or by a clear affirmative action, which signifies agreement to the processing of personal data relating to him or her. For the consent to be valid, the data subject’s wish needs to be freely given, specific for each processing operation, collected upon the provision of a privacy notice and clearly distinguishable from any other declarations.
API ITALY S.R.L.
Address: GAVARDO (BS) VIA JOHN QUARENA 145, P.O. Box 25085, Italy
Company Number: BS – 596977
UPDATED: January, 2021