Price - 93750 ₽
An elite program for those who want to learn the science of investing, create additional sources of income, as well as understand stock, currency and cryptocurrency markets and create portfolios with high returns of 2-5% per month. Includes the basic program “Professional Investor of the 3rd category” and the advanced program “Professional Investor of the 2nd category”.
The elite “Profi-Investor 1 category” program includes the advanced “Profi-Investor 1 category” program and the basic “Profi-Investor 3 category” program.
The elite program “Profi-Investor 1 Category” was created for those who:
- Have a great desire to learn how to invest, but do not know anything about it yet.
- Had more negative than positive experience in investing, but also have a desire to learn the science of investing in order to preserve and increase their savings.
- Had the experience of losing funds from unscrupulous companies or financial pyramids and would like to learn how to properly multiply and protect their savings.
- Have debts and want to pay them off faster, as well as create another source of income in the investment business.
- Want to learn how to create income from their investments from 15% to 35% per year with guaranteed safety of their investments.
- Would like to understand and realize what it means to create 300% -1000% income on your investments.
- Want to know what to do to create capital of $1 000 000 or more over a period of 5-10 years with the lowest risks and high security.
- Want to learn how to distinguish pyramid schemes and dysfunctional companies from really worthwhile offers and not get into trouble with the loss of savings.
- Would like to study the stock, foreign exchange and cryptocurrency markets, as well as manage their capital in these markets.
- Draw up financial plans for all categories and levels of investors.
- Are interested in what the modern financial system is and how to protect oneself from inflation, hyperinflation and global crises.
- Want to understand why there are high yield programs and hedge funds and how to define them for their portfolio.
- Want to learn how to work in the stock markets and create portfolios with high portfolio returns of 2-5% per month.
The elite program includes:
- “Fundamentals of Investment” course.
- “First steps in private investment” course.
- Advanced Private Investor Course “Stock Markets and Portfolio Equity Management”.
- “Global, public and corporate finance, the evolution of the creation of a modern digital decentralized policy” course.
- “Forex foreign exchange market, history and development prospects, benefits and risks for private investors” course.
- “Cryptocurrency Market and Blockchain Technologies, High Profitability and Risks for Private Investors” course.
- “Venture market and the market for equity participation in businesses” course.
- “Globality in creating an investment portfolio, what are the advantages, pros and cons” course.
- Testing with obtaining a “Profi-investor 1 category” certificate.
What topics will we study and analyze in detail:
+ “Fundamentals of Investment” course
- Basic concepts in investing. What is financial independence and freedom based on.
- 5 main commandments of a private investor.
- Optimal financial plans.
- Diversification fundamentals.
- Disciplinarity and risk management in investing.
- How to control greed and avoid laziness.
- The most profitable and reliable investment in the world at all times.
- How Capital Increase Leads to Absolute Wealth.
- Rules for creating a reserve fund.
- Fundamentals of financial and investment personal development.
- How $1 grows into $1 million and how quickly
- How to learn how to create investment income of 300-100% per annum.
+ “First steps in private investment” course
- Assets and liabilities. Asset management and reduction of liabilities.
- Why do people lose money when investing.
- Investor levels and why you need to understand them.
- Investment strategies.
- Understanding high yield investments and how to learn how to manage risk.
- Pension programs, alternative pension plans.
- Diversification and risk hedging strategies.
- Drawing up a personal balance sheet.
- What is an investment strategy and how to choose an investment strategy.
- Selection of investment sectors.
- Selection of investment instruments to create your own investment portfolio.
- Methodology for controlling risk-return.
- Basic principles of drawing up an investment portfolio.
- Types of investment portfolios.
- Balancing portfolios.
- Workshop on drawing up financial plans and investment portfolios.
- How to create capital of $1 million or more.
+ Advanced Private Investor Course “Stock Markets and Portfolio Equity Management”
- Financial plans, how to develop your assets progressively.
- Financial plans of the poor and the rich.
- Pension plans and how they differ.
- Rules for creating financial plans.
- The importance of Goals and Dreams in financial and retirement plans.
- Investment objects, formation of objects.
- Investment tools, basic understanding.
- Tools and investment opportunities in the education market.
- The banking sector as an investment component.
- Financial groups and the definition of financial groups.
- Toolkit in financial groups and investment banking products.
- Insurance funds.
- Investment instruments in the insurance market.
- Stock market, basic concepts of the stock market.
- Investment instruments on stock markets.
- International stock exchanges, their importance and influence in the global financial and investment policy.
- Low risk investment instruments with guaranteed returns on stock exchanges.
- Medium risk instruments with a guarantee of capital safety and a return of 2-5% per month.
- High risk instruments with a yield of 5-10% per month.
- Risk management when investing in stock markets.
- Brokerage on stock markets.
- Algorithmic strategies in private investment.
- Robotic systems in private investment.
- Trading terminals. How to work with trading terminals.
- Passive money management tools.
- What you need to understand and know when working with the stock markets.
- Basic standards for creating personal investment portfolios.
- The basics of stock trading and what is your benefit in the fact that you understand stock trading.
+ “Global, public and corporate finance, the evolution of the creation of a modern digital decentralized policy” course
- World finance. How the global economy is regulated.
- International banking systems and programs.
- The influence of world capital on geopolitics.
- Where does money come from in the global economy.
- Areas of influence of the foreign exchange market.
- World state currencies and their importance in the world financial system.
- State economic policy.
- Public finance. Where does the money come from in each country, how is the money supply formed.
- Monetary world politics.
- Corporate finance and its impact on government and global finance.
- Foreign exchange market and its importance in world finance.
- Investment instruments and objects in the foreign exchange market.
- Regulation of foreign exchange markets.
- The benefits and dangers of investing in the foreign exchange markets.
- The decline of fiat monetary regulation and the rise of a new digital decentralized development.
- Cryptoeconomics and blockchain technologies.
- The main tools on the crypto markets.
- Prospects for the development of the crypto market.
- Globalization and Cryptoeconomics.
- Private investing in the new digital age.
+ “Forex foreign exchange market, history and development prospects, benefits and risks for private investors” course
- The history of the emergence of the Forex market.
- Professional participants of the Forex market.
- Providing liquidity in the Forex market.
- Forex trading fundamentals.
- Benefits of a private investor when working in the Forex market.
- Investment tools in the Forex market.
- Trading terminals in the Forex market.
- Creation of investment strategies in the Forex market.
- Brokerage on Forex.
- Creation of individual strategies and investment portfolios in the Forex market.
- The rules of iron discipline when investing in Forex.
+ “Cryptocurrency Market and Blockchain Technologies, High Profitability and Risks for Private Investors” course
- The history of the emergence of blockchain technologies and cryptocurrencies.
- Pioneers of the cryptoindustry and their history of formation.
- Investment uniqueness of cryptocurrency instruments.
- Crypto-exchanges and their peculiarity in the development of blockchain technologies.
- Features of the perception of public policy and the creation of national cryptocurrencies.
- Trends in the cryptoindustry and investment attractiveness.
- Tokenization of business processes.
- Types of tokens.
- Tokenomics and smart contracts. What a private investor needs to know about this.
- Trading on crypto-exchanges. Feature and difference from the stock and foreign exchange market.
- Risk management and the rules of iron discipline in the crypto market.
- A detailed plan when investing in the crypto market.
+ “Venture market and the market for equity participation in businesses” course
- Venture market, investment features.
- Stages of investing in the venture capital market.
- Pros and cons of investing in the venture capital market.
- Equity participation in business and new ventures.
- Equity participation in a developing company.
- Equity participation in a ready-made business for the purpose of expansion.
- Equity participation in scientific potential.
- Precious Metals Markets, Pros and Cons.
- Investment in innovative technologies, pros and cons.
- Investment market for the development of culture and cinema.
- Investment market for health and longevity.
- Investment market for multilevel crowdinvesting.
- Investment market of IT technologies.
- Investments in the development of space innovations.
- Investments in equity management in catering and wholesale and retail trade.
- Investment in the real estate market.
- Investment in educational services and platforms.
- Investing in innovative transport technologies.
- Investments in the development of alternative energy sources.
- Investment in the agricultural sector.
+ “Globality in the creation of an investment portfolio. Advantages, pros and cons” course
- Portfolio thinking.
- Portfolio creation algorithms.
- Portfolio types.
- The global nature of macroeconomics.
- Globality in private investment.
- Global Investment Toolkit.
- Diversification of risks in global investment.
- Benefits and advantages of creating a Global Investment Portfolio.
- Time for learning and answering test questions: 300-800 hours (we recommend that you devote 2-3 hours a day to training)
- Format: independent study of the material in video format in a convenient mode for you, 1 mentoring session, access to video materials of the program for a period of 1 year from the date of payment.
Graph of price changes:
|from 1.12.2021 to 1.01.2022||800 $|
|from 1.01.2022 to 1.04.2022||1250 $|
|from 1.04.2022||1520 $|
A letter with further instructions will be sent to your email within 1-3 business days from the date of payment.
- Sender: Academy of a Private Investor