Price - 440 USD$
An advanced program for those who want to learn the science of investing and create additional sources of income with the least amount of risk and high security, as well as learn how to manage their own capital portfolio. Includes the basic program “Professional investor of the 3rd category”.
The Advanced Category 2 Profi Investor program was created for those who:
- Have a great desire to learn how to invest, but do not know anything about it yet.
- Had more negative than positive experience in investing, but also have a desire to learn the science of investing in order to preserve and increase their savings.
- Had the experience of losing funds from unscrupulous companies or financial pyramids and would like to learn how to properly multiply and protect their savings.
- Have debts and want to pay them off faster, as well as create another source of income in the investment business.
- Want to learn how to create income from their investments from 15% to 35% per year with guaranteed safety of their investments.
- Would like to understand and realize what it means to create 300% -1000% income on your investments.
- Want to know what to do to create capital of $1 000 000 or more over a period of 5-10 years with the lowest risks and high security.
- Want to learn how to distinguish pyramid schemes and dysfunctional companies from really worthwhile offers and not get into trouble with the loss of savings.
- Would like to study the stock, foreign exchange and cryptocurrency markets, as well as manage their capital in these markets.
- Draw up financial plans for all categories and levels of investors.
- Are interested in what the modern financial system is and how to protect oneself from inflation, hyperinflation and global crises.
- Want to understand why there are high yield programs and hedge funds and how to define them for their portfolio.
- Want to learn how to work in the stock markets and create portfolios with high portfolio returns of 2-5% per month.
The advanced program includes:
- “Fundamentals of Investment” course.
- “First steps in private investment” course.
- Advanced Private Investor Course “Stock Markets and Portfolio Equity Management”.
- “Global, public and corporate finance, the evolution of the creation of a modern digital decentralized policy” course.
- Testing with obtaining a “Profi-investor 2 category” certificate.
What topics will we study and analyze in detail:
+ “Fundamentals of Investment” course
- Basic concepts in investing. What is financial independence and freedom based on.
- 5 main commandments of a private investor.
- Optimal financial plans.
- Diversification fundamentals.
- Disciplinarity and risk management in investing.
- How to control greed and avoid laziness.
- The most profitable and reliable investment in the world at all times.
- How Capital Increase Leads to Absolute Wealth.
- Rules for creating a reserve fund.
- Fundamentals of financial and investment personal development.
- How $1 grows into $1 million and how quickly
- How to learn how to create investment income of 300-100% per annum.
+ “First steps in private investment” course
- Assets and liabilities. Asset management and reduction of liabilities.
- Why do people lose money when investing.
- Investor levels and why you need to understand them.
- Investment strategies.
- Understanding high yield investments and how to learn how to manage risk.
- Pension programs, alternative pension plans.
- Diversification and risk hedging strategies.
- Drawing up a personal balance sheet.
- What is an investment strategy and how to choose an investment strategy.
- Selection of investment sectors.
- Selection of investment instruments to create your own investment portfolio.
- Methodology for controlling risk-return.
- Basic principles of drawing up an investment portfolio.
- Types of investment portfolios.
- Balancing portfolios.
- Workshop on drawing up financial plans and investment portfolios.
- How to create capital of $1 million or more.
+ Advanced Private Investor Course “Stock Markets and Portfolio Equity Management”
- Financial plans, how to develop your assets progressively.
- Financial plans of the poor and the rich.
- Pension plans and how they differ.
- Rules for creating financial plans.
- The importance of Goals and Dreams in financial and retirement plans.
- Investment objects, formation of objects.
- Investment tools, basic understanding.
- Tools and investment opportunities in the education market.
- The banking sector as an investment component.
- Financial groups and the definition of financial groups.
- Toolkit in financial groups and investment banking products.
- Insurance funds.
- Investment instruments in the insurance market.
- Stock market, basic concepts of the stock market.
- Investment instruments on stock markets.
- International stock exchanges, their importance and influence in the global financial and investment policy.
- Low risk investment instruments with guaranteed returns on stock exchanges.
- Medium risk instruments with a guarantee of capital safety and a return of 2-5% per month.
- High risk instruments with a yield of 5-10% per month.
- Risk management when investing in stock markets.
- Brokerage on stock markets.
- Algorithmic strategies in private investment.
- Robotic systems in private investment.
- Trading terminals. How to work with trading terminals.
- Passive money management tools.
- What you need to understand and know when working with the stock markets.
- Basic standards for creating personal investment portfolios.
- The basics of stock trading and what is your benefit in the fact that you understand stock trading.
+ “Global, public and corporate finance, the evolution of the creation of a modern digital decentralized policy” course
- World finance. How the global economy is regulated.
- International banking systems and programs.
- The influence of world capital on geopolitics.
- Where does money come from in the global economy.
- Areas of influence of the foreign exchange market.
- World state currencies and their importance in the world financial system.
- State economic policy.
- Public finance. Where does the money come from in each country, how is the money supply formed.
- Monetary world politics.
- Corporate finance and its impact on government and global finance.
- Foreign exchange market and its importance in world finance.
- Investment instruments and objects in the foreign exchange market.
- Regulation of foreign exchange markets.
- The benefits and dangers of investing in the foreign exchange markets.
- The decline of fiat monetary regulation and the rise of a new digital decentralized development.
- Cryptoeconomics and blockchain technologies.
- The main tools on the crypto markets.
- Prospects for the development of the crypto market.
- Globalization and Cryptoeconomics.
- Private investing in the new digital age.
- Time for learning and answering test questions: 150-300 hours
- Format: independent study of the material in video format in a convenient mode for you, 1 mentoring session, access to video materials of the program for a period of 1 year from the date of payment.
Graph of price changes:
|from 1.12.2021 to 1.01.2022||350 $|
|from 1.01.2022 to 1.03.2022||440 $|
|from 1.03.2022 to 1.04.2022||525 $|
A letter with further instructions will be sent to your email within 1-3 business days from the date of payment.
- Sender: Academy of a Private Investor